Favorite targets and tracks:
- Luční bouda - The National Park Guard made available the trails for cycling again
- The southern slopes of the Krkonoše (Strážné, Černý Důl, Liščí cesta, Hříběcí boudy, Strážné)
- Pec pod Sněžkou - easy trail, where in addition to lovely views over the eastern ridges of the Krkonoše are many other bike paths around the Černá hora.
- Spindleruv Mlyn - from us, it is almost always downhill to St. Peter in Spindleruv Mlyn. On the way back you can use the lift to upper lift station from St. Peter, or straight ways to move around the left side of the Elbe to the Stážné and back to the Hut Matouš - Friesovy boudy.
- Circuit Herlíkovice, Spindleruv Mlyn, Benecko (connection cycling trail in upper Vrchlabí)
- Zlaté návrší, Rokytnice nad Jizerou, Harrachov, Mumlava waterfalls - more proficient cyclists can visit distant places of western Krkonoše